Friday, August 29, 2014

About the editors

Mayu

Hello, this is Mayu. Before I embed the file of our final presentation, I would like to talk a little bit about myself.


I am a university student living in Tokyo, Japan. I'm a sophomore now and my major is English. 

I was born in Tokyo, but I moved to New York when I was 6 years old and lived there for three years.


My hobbies are listening to music and watching movies. One of my favorite movies are The Blind Side, I am Sam, and Rent.

I chose abortion as my topic since I wanted to know about more about abortion in Japan. When I was living in the United States, I had many friends who were adopted, but in Japan, only a few people put their babies up for adoption.
I personally consider that it is much better to put one's baby up for adoption rather than having abortion because there are many people who wants children. Although some people argue that adopted children won't have a happy life, my adopted friends told me that they were actually glad that they were put up for adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment